This week’s Iron Craft challenge was to make something for a kid. Since I don’t have one, I decided to make a potty training kit for a kid across the street. His mom is deployed, and so his dad is trying to handle it on his own. It’s up to him if he uses this kit or not, but I figured he might be able to use all the help he could get! The potty chart will encourage him to tell someone when he is wet, when he has to potty, to use the potty and to stay dry all day.
- Potty chart, free (made in Excel)
- Stickers for potty chart, $1 from Dollar Tree
- Tootsie rolls for when he fills up an entire column in a day, $1 from Dollar Tree
- Book or toy [not pictured] for when he fills up an entire sheet in a week, $1 from Dollar Tree
- Fruit Rings cereal for aim training (and they turn the water fun colors!), $1 from Dollar Tree
- Pull-Ups informational cards, free from website
Do you have any potty training tips you’d like to share?